With our home sleep apnea testing program, AdvancedSleep, any physician or practitioner can have their patients tested for sleep disordered breathing in the comfort of their bed. This program allows physicians & practitioners to successfully monitor and treat patients with the most common form of sleep apnea, Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Instead of referring patients to outside specialists and lose revenue, try Home Sleep Apnea Testing as a viable alternative to facility based sleep studies and keep the patients you have today. HME suppliers can also benefit by providing treatement to the end user, the patient. Check out the links below to learn how your company and practice can benefit.
Our HST service allows patients to be tested, diagnosed and treated from the comfort of their own home. With our DirectMail and cost effective methods, patients and customers have chosen our home sleep testing services over the competition. While keeping patients in mind, our company is dedicated to the compliance of the HME industry. We assure
you that our program will keep you compliant from start to finish since we handle all the work. AdvancedSleep will allow your company to rest easy knowing that our interest is keeping you compliant for all of your Home Sleep Testing needs.
SleepMD is a program built for sleep & pulmonary physicians to offer home sleep testing for suspected mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea patients and prescreening patients with severe sleep apnea prior to in-lab sleep testing at your facility or a local sleep lab. By adding this service to your offerings, ADSI will handle all costs associated with the HST process while letting your practice focus on patient evaluation & management.
Evaluate & Manage your patients
With SleepMD, your sleep practice will still have control over which patients qualify for a home sleep test and still keep all billing in house.
Interpret your own Sleep Tests
SleepMD provides a final RPSGT scored report ready for your interpretation allowing you to focus on patient outcomes. SleepMD puts you & your practice in control.
Increase Revenue with no Cost
SleepMD is a contract program that allows your practice to bill globaly for all HSTs while only paying a flat rate per test. SleepMD incurs all cost associated with equipment & shipping.
Home Sleep Apnea Testing Features & Benefits
Our sleep program will accelerate new growth in your company by providing tools and education at your fingertips to impress your new & existing referral sources. ADSI is growing among the chosen IDTFs in the country to be the " GO TO" company as we have your company in mind.
Since we are not an overnight, quick buck type of company, this allows our decade+ of IDTF and DME experience to fully sink in and help you promote this new sleep venture.
Look at the benefits & see why this program is for YOU!
- 1/3 - 1/10 the cost of traditional sleep labs
- Saves private insurance companies money
- Inexpensive co-pays for patients
- No Cost to HME Suppliers or Physician offices
- Test results typically in Seven to Ten Days.
- All orders are processed same day.
- Test results are scored & interpreted in less than 24 hours.
- View, Print or Save test results directly from our web portal
- No HME involvement as we handle everything
- Simple physician process, just ORDER!
- Easy patient self-administered test process
- Track & Monitor the entire process through our free web portal
- Patient videos provided on DVD & our website for easy viewing
- Fully illustrated instructions for our ResMed Type III devices
- Extra hours support to cover all time zones
- 24/7 on-call staff to ensure successful testing